Monday, April 2, 2018

Tiny books by Martina Stoycheva

Hello dear followers!
Martina is here with you today for my portion of inspiration.
Our moodboard for March is quite unique!
I loved it the time I saw it.
It pushed me to try something different that I deeply enjoyed creating.
My inspiration came as I saw the books. And although it says trilogy on the moodboard 
I was so inspired by the two little books on the bottom right corner that I recreated them.


They measure only 7,5x9 cm. 


I decided to use one of Prima/Finnabair new sets of pastes - Military one.
I did acctualy skipped the mustard color so I can achieve this look.
Also I choose to use the map beneath the books(seen on the moodboard) in my project since I was having the right pieces of chipboard.
Then everything else was having fun creating.











I hope you liked my little books and felt inspired to create something new and different.
Here`s the moodboard and if you haven`t entered still you can do it here.


Wishing you tons of inspiration!
Martina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments